I wanted to start David's birthday weekend with some good fun. We headed to Terhune for their last day of apple picking. Then we went to the Howell Farm Corn Maze. It was a gorgeous evening, and we really loved the challenge of the maze and playing there after dark.
I love seeing my big 9 year old still trying to get around on the little tricycles there. So many happy memories from when he was tiny!
I brought inflatable light sabers for when people started getting bored. It worked!
And we did it! We were so proud! Answered all the puzzles and questions and found every mailbox to complete our map. They told us the record for adjusted time (they take off your time if you get it all right) was 45 minutes. We made it out (in adjusted time) in 44 minutes!!!
We had some great games of tag in the hay bale maze after a quick hot dog dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.