Tuesday, December 28, 2021

May - Mother's Day

After I got back from my weekend away, Mike flew out to Boise for a week and a half to be with his mom after her cancer surgery. So, for the first time, I spent Mother's Day without a husband to help it be celebrated. It was not easy, but it was OK. 

Here are my pretty flowers in my new pitcher. 
And, Auntie Dawn spoiled me and send the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. 





The boys were so sweet and did breakfast in bed for me! It was so sweet of them. 



We did our picnic up at Goat Hill a bit after Mother's Day because it ended up being a rainy afternoon on Mother's Day. We had a really fun time and did Ben and Jerry's ice cream up there. There were a couple funny snafus', including David needing to go #2, and then Beau accidentally stepped in it during a game of sardines. But, still glad we went! 






I took Marissa and Natashia out to lunch one more time before they graduated. I love having these relationships with these students. 


Here's Mike with Deborah. So glad he can help her and have this time with her. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.