Tuesday, December 28, 2021

March 2021

 Here are a few of the things we got up to in March:

Mommy-Beau selfie fun!


David decided to dress up as Paddington for Book Character day at school. He nailed it! 



Mike and I were able to join for Annabelle's adoption ceremony via zoom. It was quite a special moment!


Such a covid moment...David attended a zoom princess party for a girl in his class. This princess was unbelievable energy!!!



More skiing! Blue Mountain is turning out to be our favorite local spot!


And sometimes during a pandemic there really isn't anything to do, and you get on zoom from different rooms as a family, just because that seems funny!


FIRST SHOT!!!!! Finally!!! I was the first one to be eligible and receive a vaccine since I'm a teacher. Such, SUCH happy news!!!


Beau and I had an outing to the mall where he bought himself a pair of basketball shoes. 


 I took the boys to Howell Farm to see the baby lambs. They were so sweet! And, we had fun with the other activities.




Fresh squeezed orange juice made by Beau!


Homemade apple crumble



Lots of Monopoly!


More skiing...and this time spring skiing. That was a first for all of us, and it was fun! Harder work on the legs, but it was such a fun vibe at the mountain! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.