Look at this cute boy and his masked bear coming to the market with me! :-)
It's funny...going to the grocery store was something I used to do at least every other day. And, for at least half of those visits if not more, David was with me. He didn't go to the grocery store at all for a solid 2-3 months! When I felt comfortable that it was OK to bring kids with me again, I took each of them individually before going as a pack. (Didn't want to freak out the other shoppers!) They each felt like it was such an exciting outing to be at the store again!
David doing some baking with me...to christen our new OVEN!!! (It's there now, I promise!)
David's teachers came for a porch visit to say goodbye and give him some of his work and some goodies to celebrate the end of preschool! David had baked some gingerbread people cakes, and gifted them each with one, as well as a handwritten card that he dot painted all by himself (his own inventive spelling too! Amazing!) He had such fabulous teachers this year - Nancy Andreski and Kristen Fechter. I am so sad to be leaving PPNS, his preschool. I have had kids there from 2011-2020, with the exception of our Singapore time. It is the most special community and culture with the most caring staff. We were so lucky to be part of that community for so long.
On Mike's first summer Friday, and the day before paid beach tickets were required, Mike took Lewis and David to the beach. They had a grand time. Beau and I opted for a Mommy-Beau afternoon and got Bent Spoon (also just opened for curbside pick up!) and enjoyed some time at Palmer Square.
Lewis had to make a foil dinner for a virtual scouting activity. He wasn't too interested in the potatoes and carrots typical fare, so he opted for naan bread pizzas cooked by fire. They were good!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.