Monday, March 30, 2020

Recital for Norah

I had the pleasure of being asked to perform in a master's recital with Donny, a friend from the 2nd ward and a countertenor student at Westminster. We performed 3 duets - Pergolesi Stabat Mater, Monteverdi Pur TI Miri, and ALW Pie Jesu.

I had a cold the week leading up to it so I was a bit worried. But, my voice was feeling good by that Friday night, and it went really well.

It was amazing that the recital happened at all. Donny has scheduled it at the church instead of at Westminster. The day before, church shut down all meetings and church events. But, this wasn't a church event. The morning of, Westminster shut down all concerts, recitals, and events. But, this wasn't being held at Westminster.

So, we sneaked it in as officially the last event to happen for a long time! I'm so glad we were able to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.