Monday, March 30, 2020

Fish & Marbles

On the second day of homeschool, we went to buy our first fish.

Beau wanted to know what we would have named another baby, had we had another one. I told him our girl would have been Eleanor Anne. But, this was a boy fish. (I can't even get a female fish pet!) He asked what boy name, and I told him that we almost named David, Devon. We really wanted to name him Devon, in fact. It's always been one of my favorite names. But, we prayed about it at the hospital and both felt like that wasn't the name. It just wasn't.

So now we have a fish named Devon.
Devon Vader Wasden
(The boys just discovered Star Wars!)

Unfortunately he a tidally died within a week. So, we now have a beautiful, new Devon Vader.

I also let the boys each pick out one game at Target, knowing that we'd be spending quite a lot of time at home. Beau picked out Yahtzee, which had been a big hit. Lewis picked Code Names. And David picked a marble run. It's been a lot of fun for our little engineer boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.