Monday, March 30, 2020

Day out for Norah in the city

I dropped Beau at swimming on a Saturday at the beginning of March and then headed into the city for a day on my own. Mike had been out of town for work the weekend prior, so it was really nice to get a break.

After training in, I grabbed my favorite vegan wrap at the farmer's market by Lincoln Center. I then grabbed myself a TKTS ticket for Come From Away for that night. SUCH a treat! The show was amazing!

Then I headed to the temple and had the chance to be sealed for my grandparents and other family. I also did initiatory for many of my direct line great grandparents. It was so special. I am also so grateful that I was able to do that because within a week, all temples were closed due to Coronavirus.

After that, I went to the YSA stake women's conference. Elaine Dalton was the keynote speaker, and the whole thing was great. I saw a few women from our branch there. And, the biggest treat was catching up with LeeAnn and Christine from Singapore while we were there.

It was a great day! Totally worth the late night getting home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.