What a special week with Lewis!
We got to take Lewis to the temple for the first time on Saturday to do baptisms. It was such a beautiful, special day! Lewis just seemed happy and peaceful. We loved having that experience with him.
I had stayed up organizing a number of names. Lewis was baptized for Clifford Ellis, Israel Middleman, Jacob Middleman, and all of Israel's brothers. I was baptized for Dora's mother and grandmother - Hannah Sandler and Esther Smith. Also a sister and someone on the Ellis side. That was a really neat experience to feel more connected to them. I also was able to witness for the first time. I felt so grateful to feel of the priesthood power and authority I was exercising in that role, and to feel that was sacred and important, even though it was a small, simple thing.
Afterwards we went to Reading Terminal Market and just had a completely delightful time with this special boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.