Sunday, February 16, 2020

Adirondacks skiing

Everyone made so much progress skiing this time!

David really benefitted from his lesson, and he became quite self sufficient on the bunny hill by the end of the day. He even went up the chair lift with Mike to the top a couple times and got some help but managed parts on his own. Good for him!

Lewis and Beau made so much progress with their turns and were really doing well! They had a lot of fun!

I was mainly on bunny hill duty with David. When Mike sent me up the chair lift to find the other boys, I misunderstood his directions of where to go and ended up on a blue square that was quite steep and harrowing for me. It sort of did me in! When I got to the bottom, I found the boys, who insisted on taking me up again. I did it, but I was just done after my too steep for me experience. Back to the bunny hill with David to finish out the day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.