I have to say....I think this is the least number of photos I've ever taken on a Christmas Day. Probably due to the no sleep!!!
Santa totally rocked the stockings this year! Everyone got a special, new mask that was perfect for them! Very good for a covid Christmas! Here's Beau's rap lyrics mask along with his new gold chain Santa brought him! David got a shark mask. (And a fart whistle!!! Good for the year that is most characterized by potty talk!!!) Lewis got a music pun mask!
Opening mom and dad's stockings! Good presents! Spices and oils and our favorite running socks for my no-sugar husband. But, look how tired!
The very happy reveal downstairs! What a year of presents! This was especially a home run for Lewis!
Beau gave Mike sunglasses. So cute! Cool logic puzzles from Auntie Fogo. And, of course a Hess truck from Didi. And shirts from Hilary!
And quite the mess afterwards!!! :-) A happy mess though!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.