Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Norah's 41st Birthday

I had a fabulous birthday! 

I went for a really nice walk in the morning. Then, when I thought we were heading out to get a tree, Mike dropped me off for an amazing massage. What a treat! After that we really did go out to get our tree. Our usual tree farm was closed this year due to covid, so we enjoyed a very picturesque, lovely farm with such nice people and really high prices. But, we found a really pretty tree! And, look how warm it was. Such a treat to cut a tree and not even be freezing while we did it! 





They had smores and hot cocoa and a few things for kids to play on, so it was a fun place. We also bumped into friends there which was really fortuitous. 


After getting the tree set up at home, we headed off to Grounds for Sculpture for an outdoor dining reservation at Rats. It's such a beautiful setting! 

I love this little squish!



We had a great meal with only minimal letting the boys know that I was embarrassed by them running all over creation in a restaurant. Thank goodness it was outdoors and the gardens are spacious! 


Lewis was so cute and wanted to get all dressed up for my birthday. 


Love this sweet husband man!



Afterwards we had an hour or more to walk around the gardens and do our family favorite - play sardines around the greek theater area amongst the sculptures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.