David requested Hot Chocolate Floats just the ones that Jonathan makes. So, we put our hot chocolate floats (deemed not quite as good as Jonathans, but still pretty good!!!) in to go cups and headed out the swing set for a fall scripture study outside.
Then the kids and I played a few games before heading in to get ready for real church.
I had gone shopping the previous weekend at a sidewalk sale in Princeton for this really high end brand that was giving huge discounts. I got this new little jacket for David, and he is quite tickled with it.
This makes me a touch nervous, but does look quite fun to play on that old satellite dish.
I find myself often in awe, and even a bit envious of Lewis' amazing mind and creativity. He is never without a project or an idea or something to do. He literally never experiences boredom. He just always has some idea of something to make or do! Here is his picture. He had Mike forge the signature, and I think this will be appearing at a later date as a prank on Beau to make him think he got a signed picture from the author.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.