We had SO much snow this winter! It was a constant snow day party....with only 1 actual snow day...because now that everything can be done remotely, no need to have a snow day!
Here are Lewis' rather morbid, Calvin and Hobbes style snowmen!
Remote school adventures on a snow day!
David built this snowman for a school assignment!
This particular snow fall was the best we've ever had for snowmen. I think we had about 13 snow people around our yard by the end of the day!
Mike played the most hysterical joke on Lewis. Here is the plate I originally left for him as a snack, followed by the plate Mike left instead! Hahahaha!
Superbowl Sunday!
The boys were SO excited to get to stay up and watch!
Lewis created this decoration for us for Chinese New Year. I absolutely loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.