Sunday, April 5, 2020

April Fools Day

I don't think I can even articulate what a fun day this was and how amazed we were at our boys creativity and deviousness!

Beau had stayed up and then gotten Lewis up at about 11:30pm to carry out their April Fools Day plan they had been plotting for days.

We came downstairs the next morning to find the kitchen toilet papered. 

Here are some of their other pranks:
- A "spider" under the lamp
- Playdo on the toilet 
- Later in the day, a hot sauce packet taped under the toilet seat so that when I went to the bathroom, it exploded open. 
- A mud covered, dirty sock in our bed (I think they actually snuck in and put it on Mike's face as we slept!)
- Rocks on the floor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.